DD-WRT Control Panel
Firmware: DD-WRT v23 (12/25/05)
Time: 16:56:49 up 5 min, load average: 0.28, 0.07, 0.02
WAN IP: 192.168.178.22
- Set this to 80%-95% (max) of your total upload limit
- Set this to 80%-100% (max) of your total download limit
- Application Priority:
- You may control your data rate with respect to the application that is consuming bandwidth.
- Netmask Priority:
- You may specify priority for all traffic from a given IP address or IP Range.
- MAC Priority:
- You may specify priority for all traffic from a device on your network by giving the device a Device Name, specifying priority and entering its MAC address.
- Ethernet Port Priority:
- You may control your data rate according to which physical LAN port your device is plugged into. You may assign Priorities accordingly for devices connected on LAN ports 1 through 4.