DD-WRT Control Panel
Firmware: DD-WRT v23 (12/25/05)
Time: 16:56:37 up 5 min, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00
WAN IP: 192.168.178.22
- Automatic Configuration - DHCP:
- This setting is most commonly used by Cable operators.
- Host Name:
- Enter the host name provided by your ISP.
- Domain Name:
- Enter the domain name provided by your ISP.
- Local IP Address:
- This is the address of the router.
- Subnet Mask:
- This is the subnet mask of the router.
- DHCP Server:
- Allows the router to manage your IP addresses.
- Starting IP Address:
- The address you would like to start with.
- Maximum number of DHCP Users:
- You may limit the number of addresses your router hands out.
- Time Setting:
- Choose the time zone you are in. The router can also adjust automatically for daylight savings time.